Monday, February 16, 2009

Blowin' in the Wind

Another windy day after we got thru Barstow. Plenty of rain, too. Snow in the Tehachapis. The high desert is interesting, but we sure don't see beautiful when we look at the scenery. This area is really ugly.





Elsie seems to not be able to grow a winter coat, so I knitted her a sweater. She was happy to wear it as we drove today thru nasty weather. I love the rain, but I can do without so much wind.







We arrived at Terrible's RV Resort about 3 p.m. Got to the first meeting of the Rally at 4:30--met some great people. They told us about the tours offered. We passed on the tour of the brothel! Really--they are doing a brothel tour! I think Gary would have liked it, but I showed distinct displeasure. We'll do the Death Valley tour instead. Gary insisted on that one. This is quite a group. It'll be a fun few days.

No comments: