Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Busy Day

Today we enjoyed the goat deciding to climb in the manger to eat her dinner. The horse just ate around her while Elsie stared on in fascination.

















I made dinner for my Mom's 3 local living friends tonight. Gary bbq'd pineapple and teriyaki chicken and I did the rest. Kept me busy all day, but it was a fun evening.

There are three bird's nests on or near Mom's house. Can't get a shot of one, but the other two are here:



































This tiki is one my Dad made. We are figuring how to cut it so it can fit in the RV to come home with us. It truly is an heirloom since Dad has been gone 29 years and he made two of these at least 10-15 years before he died.

1 comment:

Britta, Webmistress of the Dark said...

Funny goat! I am so glad you can bring the tikis in the RV. I didn't realize until several hours later that the photo you sent me was upside down. ;)