Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Clean Dogs

Mom wanted to serve crab for dinner so I rushed out first thing this morning to get it for her. Then it was off to the do-it-yourself-dog-wash. That was a first for our girls and they loved it! Tule especially enjoyed the dryer. Elsie could hardly wait for Tule to get out of the tub so she could have her turn. I was amazed. And now we have two very clean dogs.


















Gary used a chain saw to cut the tikis into manageable sizes so we could fit them into the RV. Britta gets one and I get to figure out where to put the other one. They are real treasures--family heirlooms since my Dad made them.



Had a great crab dinner with potato salad. My sister and brother-in-law came over to enjoy dinner and a visit before we leave in the morning.

No comments: