Monday, November 10, 2014

Good dog, Bad dog

Rosie has been pretty good until tonight.  An old friend called and I was in "no dog territory", the living room, talking on the phone. Elsie came running in and stood right in front of me acting frantic.


Elsie NEVER ventures into "no dog territory",  unlike Rosie, who has been testing the limits since we got here.  I got up to check and there was Rosie, on top of the kitchen table with her face in the salad bowl, scarfing down the leftovers.  She had already eaten all the butter in the butter dish.  Thank goodness we had finished dinner.  All the chairs were pushed in, but she was able to squeeze past the armchair at the end.  Sheesh!


My nephew, Stephen, came over after the SeaHawks game for a visit.  He doesn't eat desserts, but loves shortbread so I made him a batch.  That is what he ate for dinner.  ; )








Gary sneezed really hard two days ago and had a rough time after that.  He is feeling better today.  He tried sleeping in a bed one night and is back to the recliner--much more comfortable for him.  He plans to leave here on Thursday--we'll see how that goes.  I won't let him try driving anything until Wednesday, the two week date.  Time will tell. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: