Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head

And I am loving every minute of this gorgeous rain and the soothing dark days.  I wish I could take it home with us. We sure need it.

Elsie is not a fan of the rain.  She stays under cover, even when she is doing the "goat watch" she thinks is required of her. This is our short haired, fast-to-dry dog.



Rosie LOVES the rain. As soon as she sees it raining she wants to be out in it.  Her ears stayed so wet for so long from running thru the grass and bushes that we got them trimmed. She still looks cute, but dries off much sooner.  She is very good--when I say "you are wet" she stops and lets me drape a rag towel over her and dry her feet.  Good dog.


Gary is doing better every day.  It has now been one week since his hard landing.  One week to go before he is supposed to do anything.  He is totally off pain pills, not even Tylenol the last two days.  He hasn't needed my help to get up all day (knock on wood) and was able to get dressed on his own except for his socks.  Very good progress. We may get home before Mom comes for Thanksgiving.

Britta left today.  The house is slowly getting back to normal, except that WE are still here.  Mom is going thru party and company withdrawal.  Britta put all the photos on a DVD and Costco developed them today.  Now the fun of seeing everybody again begins.

No comments: