Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Finally!

Hooray!

I finally got Blogger to upload my photo!  This is our site at Mesa Regal, grapefruit tree in front.  Julie tried one and said it was really good, so we will pick some before we leave.  

Taught Julie how to knit today--she is a fast learner--in less than two hours she became proficient in knit stitch, knitted cast on and practiced casting off!  I think I have her hooked.  Mike and Gary had a good time trading fishing stories.  This morning I went to the Mesa Regal knitting group and learned a wonderful new cast on.  It is very stretchy and pretty.  There were lots of beginners--nobody doing anything as complicated as most of the group at the "Grind".  I made sure to show them the Fiberminder, Kimberly.  Told them the name of your website.  Lots of admirers, hope some of them order one.

Made bread for Gary today.  Should last the rest of the trip. He made the most yummy smelling sausages for dinner tonight--had all our neighbors drooling--me, too.  And the dogs, of course.

Now that the photos will upload, I will take some more!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Britta, Webmistress of the Dark said...

Glad you got the photo to work! I like the Scandinavian windsocks & geraniums. I'll take some grapefruit if you can take enough back. :)