Monday, March 17, 2008

Wildflowers


As we drove along I/10 today we saw lots and lots of these yellow wildflowers. Don't know what they are, but had to have a photo. After 25 photos of the road and the support for the windshield, I finally got this one. There is a little glare from the windshield but you can tell how vivid the flowers are next to the freeway. There was quite a wind, so many dust devils along the way. We left I-1o at Quartsite--what an interesting place. Then we meandered past Parker, AZ to Earp, CA. Drove past many old, worn-out looking RV parks, worrying as we went. But lo and behold! Emerald Cove is beautiful! Right on the Colorado River, which is clean and blue, has a zillion RV sites, all clean and neat. If we go this way again, I'd like to stay a few days. This is the kind of RV park I like best.

No comments: