Monday, April 29, 2013

Peterson's Moving and Hauling, Part 2

We are back in the hauling business. Britta bought two chairs at a garage sale when we were in Seattle for Kathleen's wedding.  They are filling up the sofa bed in the RV all the way home.

We had a great time in Salem this morning. We met PLU friends for breakfast at the Original Pancake House. Doreen was my maid of honor.  Lots of fun catching up on old friends.  Unfortunately, I was having so much fun hearing about everyone that I forgot to take any photos.

We then worked our way South--went past the colorful truck place--I love all those bright colored trucks.

Just below Yreka we drove  past a farm with about 100 alpaca--I was drooling over all that yummy yarn on the hoof.  All those sheep we drove past on our way up are now naked.  Think of all those happy spinners in Oregon.

Mt. Shasta was especially gorgeous today.

Home tomorrow, then Wednesday is surgery to remove a growth on Elsie--poor baby.

No comments: