Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Whew!

Who would think Mom could be a slave driver from the hospital.  The woman does NOT slow down.  she had me bring her checkbooks and tax papers so she could go over them when she is not having PT.  I spent several hours trying to find everything she wanted. Then a new list was made today. I got home and hit the ground running trying to find everything she wants.  We are certainly getting organized with mail and newspaper and bank, etc.

The nicest part of her hospital stay is her view. Those are the Cascade Mts you can see behind the trees if you squint.  The staff has been great, too.

I spent the morning sorting thru stuff Britta wanted and checking with her by text photos and messages about what was what.  Technology is fantastic.

We had to clean out the front clothes closet due to mold issues.  I found my jr. hi coat in there--I guess it was time to clean it out.  That is definitely a blue and black plaid.

When I got home, the owner of the horse and goats came to feed them.  Elsie knows her and was sooo glad to see her.    She is totally confident in Mom's ability to heal. Pretty amazing when you think Mom is 98 and people are so confident that she will be just fine.  The whole family feels that way, too. And she sure is confident this is just a bump in the road.   My Mom is definitley incredible.

No comments: