Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday



My sister came over and the two of us went to the Edmonds Art Show--I guess it is THE premier art show in the Pacific NW. She bought two items, I just looked, although these fish tempted me. It was fun to see all the great artwork, much of it with a Pacific NW theme.












Gary got more earrings made from my necklaces. I feel like I am in good shape for jewelry now.







Poor Elsie spent the day at the vet--being x-rayed and getting pain pills. She is limping worse every day. He didn't see anything broken, is hoping it is just a bad sprain, but he is sending it to his radiologist on Monday and we will take his x-rays back to the vet who did her surgery when we get home unless she has a dramatic recovery. She is still doped up, just like Grandma. They make quite a pair.

Mom is doing well, but is sleeping most of the time just like I do after anesthesia. No pain pills since she left the hospital.

No comments: