Friday, June 10, 2011

Peterson Family Day




Oregon roads are so much smoother than CA roads. Today has been a much nicer driving day. Elsie has not been happy this trip--kind of an upset stomach, so she is mostly happy when we stop. Tule is happy no matter what.

I sure do like my iPhone--I can use it as wifi for the computer, as well as for taking photos. I remembered my good camera and the new tripod Britta gave me for my birthday, but forgot the cord to connect it to the computer. Too much going on all week for everything to stay in my memory. All the photos on this blog were taken with my iPhone 4G! And many were taken at about 64 mph, since Gary doesn't stop for photos.

This is the view from the front of our RV at our Medford RV spot. It is the Bear River--rushing fast so we could listen to the song of the water.






















The cute car was in the next site--loved the bumper sticker on it.
































We had lunch in Eugene with Gary's cousin, Lynn. She looked great and we had a fun time catching up on what is going on in her life.


Tonight will be dinner at the RV with Gary's brother and his wife. Another fun family day.

No comments: