Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What a great guy!



My dear hubby worked on my necklaces while Mom and I were at her pre-op appt. today. He took them apart and I now have earrings to match 3 of my necklaces! I am really happy about these. It means I will have matching sets that I can start wearing right away!











The flowers are so beautiful around here--the rain keeps them very happy. This huge rhodie is typical of this area.



Mom's surgery will be at 11 a.m. tomorrow--but we have to be there at 7:30 a.m., which means we need to leave the house by about 6:15. Aaack! I'll be glad when tomorrow is over. I'm taking along a lot of knitting to keep me busy. I hope to finish a few projects.

2 comments:

Norm and Barb Aune said...

I agree with the "what a great guy!" Good luck to you in the days ahead. Prayers for your mom are on our agenda.

Norm and Barb Aune said...

Yes, he is a "great guy". God Speed in your nurses role.