Saturday, June 25, 2011

Merry Christmas?





Lutefisk and Lefse is a traditional Christmas dinner--and that is what we had tonight. It was great--Gary tried baking the lutefisk and it came out perfect and a lot less mess. Three people ate all 4 pounds of lutefisk. I have never seen my mother eat so much food at one setting before in my life! The lefse I made was a hit. We all love lefse. I've never served lefse and had no leftovers before, but it was all gone tonight.





















Earlier today the yellow bird came back and showed us his back. We were able to identify him as a yellow goldfinch. What a beautiful bird. When they fly away, they do beautiful dips and swirls.




We hope to get to church tomorrow if Mom can wake up soon enough. It was a busy, fun day.

1 comment:

Britta, Webmistress of the Dark said...

Well it is exactly 6 months to Christmas...June 25th vs. Dec 25th? ;) Glad everyone enjoyed it!