Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Taste of Edmonds

It is so nice to have a reilable internet source. Mom and I went to the Alderwood Mall and AT&T set up my iPhone so I can hook it up to the computer to be my internet access. It is so fast and works so well! I'm a much happier camper now.

Mom and Gary and I went down the see "A Taste of Edmonds". It is not at all like "A Taste of Carmichael". The food was the kind you see at a fair (Gary ate a corn dog) and the booths were advertising.



Mom got really tired with all the walking so we sat to rest a bit. Along came a family with a cute baby. I got a shot as she had her first taste of cotton candy. She'd lick it and wave both hands and bounce up and down. She was the best entertainment of the day.



As we drove away we saw this fellow --can you see the huge spikes in his hair? One is broken and flopping over. Right after Gary shot this photo, the guy passed out face first in some bushes. The girl with him took a picture of him in the bushes instead of helping him. Gave us another good laugh.



Downtown Edmonds is not very big--just a couple of blocks in each direction. The city fathers have started a slogan, "Edmonds in Bloom" and lots of houses have gorgeous flowers in the yards. Each major street corner looks like this photo. Absolutely beautiful!

It was a HOT day, 93 degrees. Thank goodness we have a/c in the RV.

No comments: