Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Pacific NorthWest at its best

The weather has been perfect here--in the mid-70's, no rain. Unfortunately there have been just enough clouds to cover the mountains.

Today I took my Mom to the heart doctor (went well for a 94 year old), after which we had lunch with my sister. Then after I set Mom's hair I went to the local yarn shop while she was under the dryer. (yes, I got one skein for my "trip" vest). Gary had fun shopping at a few fishing stores for beads and lures, etc.




Then we went to my nephew, Stephen's, for dinner. He made a great salmon dinner. Steve is a multi-millionaire who lives in a batchelor pad in Bellevue. Check out the view behind Steve and Grandma. Nice. While we were sitting on the deck eating dinner a bald eagle flew over --I sure wish my camera had been handy then!







The last photo is Steve's folks, my sister and brother-in-law. It was a nice visit, if short. Tomorrow we head back to Astoria and some fishing with Gary's cousin.

No comments: